Friday, 13 June 2014

Little Tangles #38

UPDATED : HONOURABLE MENTION - LOVELY LITTLE TANGLES
************************************

Greetings from lovely weather from here!

Today is the second day of the FIFA World Cup and tonight the dutch is playing against the spanish! Are you a football fan?  Definitely not me and I am glad that I am able to sit behind the laptop to visit all my favourites blogs.....

Just updated!  The boys are screaming with joy because the dutch has scored one!!

Here is another card for Little Tangles challenge.  I decided to make a shaker card time by using the freebies from Little Tangles.  The background is stamped by using SU Grunge in different colours.  I just can't resist the cute little flip flops with the google eyes!



Enjoy your football match if you are a fan otherwise, have a crafty day!

6 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

First I love the idea of the shaker card second again that cute googly eyes yay, sweet flip flops card..I love your idea and the colors are all there..great idea and great take on the photo challenge...hugs

Annette Allen said...

oh wow totally love it.. the speckles in the background PERFECT and the added sequins.. love..

Kailash said...

We love watching the soccer Lai-Yoke and my husband was so excited that the Dutch won!!!
Another fabulous card, love the shaker and all the paint splatter!!!

Rosemary said...

really fun shaker card, lai-yoke!

Greta said...

Darling shaker card, Lai-Yoke! Love the shine on the cute flip-flops!

Betty J. said...

I'm in love with shaker cards, Lai-Yoke. Your summer shaker is really cool. Thanks for playing along at Little Tangles Challenge.