Friday, 25 October 2013

Send a Smile 4 Kids Challenge

** WINNER**
******************************************************

Happy Friday to all!  I can't believe it that our autumn break is almost coming to an end.  We spent a couple of days up north where my DH is working. 

I made a card for Send a Smile 4 Kids challenge with the Early Holiday Wishes 4 Kids.  Send A Smile 4 Kids is a charitable blog created for the purpose of collecting donated handmade cards to be distributed to children while they are inpatient at Children’s Hospitals. 

The background is distressed in various blues. I am using one of my fun HA Down the Chimney stamp which is paper pieced and coloured.  I also added a layer of glittered snow.  The sentiment is from MFT.



Inside

One of the many things which we did was made a walk in the woods and as we do not have those beautiful colours which I often see in photos from USA, I will only share some mushrooms photos.








Which one is your favourite?  My personal favourite would be the first mushroom.  Have a lovely weekend!




11 comments:

joy said...

Your card is adorable, Lai-Yoke!

The first mushroom is amazing; as are those on the tree. I've never seen mushrooms growing like that. Thanks for sharing the photos!

Martha said...

Lai-Yoke, what a darling card!

WOW! Those are some LARGE mushrooms!

Greta said...

Darling card, Lai-Yoke! Those mushrooms are incredible--some look like the big ones I just pulled up that were in my flower bed. Have a great weekend!

brenda said...

C & P still going on here, but wanted to check out your lovely card.

Hope you have a good weekend.

B x

Kailash said...

Love your card Lai-Yoke, beautiful inking and fun image! Thanks for sharing those mushroom pictures, so cool and interesting:-) hugs

Colleen Dietrich said...

Lai Yoke, this card gave me a smile! Love the humor, love the wintry 'snow' along the bottom of the card.

And those mushrooms, oh wow! Each so different, so interesting. Your photos are wonderful.

Thank you SO much for all the lovely comments you leave at my blog; just wanted you to know I appreciate every single one!

Jessi Fogan said...

The sparkly snow has stolen my heart! I love it!
That first mushroom looks like it should have a fairy living in it! How perfectly magical!

Kanan Pandya said...

Very cute card, Lai-Yoke. Sweet image and love all the sparkles on your card. Love all your mushroom's pictures. Thanks for sharing them. :-)

Annette Allen said...

wow your card is so CUTE.. totally love it..

Cat's sCrap said...

I like funny cards ! Fantastic work on your background. Perfect ! Bravo !

Your photos on mushrooms are magnificent. Congratulations !

Fabulous work !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Monika Reeck said...

all lovely Photos you have made and I love always it your use this cute Santa Stamp hihi it make me smile Lai Yoke...how are you...I was busy cause children Holiday..now catch up your cards hihi..Love, Monika