Wednesday, 3 April 2013

Lawnscaping Challenge #56 - Embossing

EDITED : 17 APRIL
HONOURABLE GNOME

******************************************************


Can't believe it's already April and the weather is still so cold but at the same time I am glad that the days are getting longer!

This week's Lawnscaping challenge is all about embossing - any type of embossing.  I decided to use the dry and heat embossing for my card today.  I am also entering this card into Simon Says Stamps Challenge - have you heard that they are celebrating their 4th Birthday?



I am also in the coloring mood.  Today I am using Blissful Botanical Garden and Critters Down Under sets.  Images are stamped in versafine black, clear heat embossed and colored. The kangaroo is fuzzy cut, colored except the babyroo.  The two other panels are dry embossed in two different folders and I tailor coloured the twine myself as I needed a matching one to go with the card.  I am beginning to find it handy to color my own twine.  Have you tried it?

The butterfly is die cut in vellum.

Thank you for dropping by.

13 comments:

joy said...

Adorable card! I love the two different embossing folders combined with the colorful panels!!

Cat's sCrap said...

I like ! Too cute ! Bravo ! It'svery successful !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Adorable card! Love the great design, pretty colors and that cute image!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Hilde van Rijnsoever said...

Super leuke kaart! Ik heb mijn kaart ook net geupload, onze kaarten staan gezellig naast elkaar op de site!

Annette said...

aww this is so cute..and i love that you embossed the images.. so fun..

Dawn said...

This is so cute! Love the design.

Hugs, Dawn

Greta said...

Sweet, sweet card--perfectly put together & love the colors! Fabulous, Lai-Yoke!

Jessi Fogan said...

So very cute! I love the kangaroo :)

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Love all your different panels, great card!

Kanan Pandya said...

Lovely card, Lai-Yoke. The design and details are wonderful. :-)

Lynnette said...

aww, this is so sweet. The whole thing is just adorable. Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping challenge

Karin Åkesdotter said...

Fabulous design and embossing! Love your card! Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping, hugs, Karin

Christiana said...

Such a great layout for a card, and totally cute to boot! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!