Friday, 29 June 2012

Sweet PB Easel Box

EDITED : WINNER : TIMELESS TWINE

***********************************************************************************

On contrary to yesterday's design, I have a sweet design to share with you today.  It's another "thank you" gift for Claire's teacher but I am falling in love with this and am entering this into Moxie Fab World
It's not so common to find a sitting position person and I just love this stamp from Penny Black. (I tried to look on the internet but the stamp has been discontinued).  It's called Jet Setter and the original stamp is the girl sitting on a suitcase but I decided to remove the suitcase.  You could see the stamp from my previous posting.

The background stamp is from HA Everyday Saying which is stamped randomly in distress inks worn lipstick and vintage photo.  The butterfly and the handbag are from a very old collection from HA which is one of my first stamp which I ever bought and I got it when I was on holiday in Australia.

Instead of adding double border on the die cut, I decided to add a very thin strip of brown on the inner frame which gives a find touch to the overal frame.  The first butterfly is stamped and colored and second one is stamped on a vellum which is attached on top of the coloured piece and added some bling bling on it!  The bag is stamped in brown and I added twine as the handbag's handle and finished it off a bling too.

As for the inside, I made a matchbox with the SU stamp which is also stamped with the same colours.  A matching small tag fits in nicely in the matchbox whereby a message can be written on it.

I missed the deadline yesterday for submission to Sir Stampalot Challenge.

The project enters into the following challenges : Timeless Twine, Trendy Twine, Penny Black, Moxie Fab World




15 comments:

onecraftymama said...

SO CUTE! I love that girl, and the handbag you added is adorable with its little handle :)

brenda said...

Another great make Lai-Yoke.

Have a lovely weekend.

B x

Annette said...

oh my this is so adorable...I love that image and how you added the purse and that little butterfly....such a fun design...love it

Miss V said...

I love this too!! Like the girl with the handbag and this is an amazing design! Great work! *thumbs up* ^^

Elizabeth Allan said...

MARVELOUS!! Love how the lid of the box is also an easel element! Beautifully constructed with fabulous details Lai-Yoke!

Lisa said...

She is so perfect for this! Another really sweet project :)

Cat's sCrap said...

Very girly ! Fabulous work ! What a creativity ! I like !!!

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Trendy Twine said...

This is so pretty. Thank you so much for linking up to the Trendy Twine challenge, but to be qualified for this, you need to use "Trendy Twine."

Lesley @ Trendy Twine

Brenda said...

Another beautiful easel box Lai-Yoke! I really love all the girly pink!

Nida Razali said...

Easel box! Never thought about that! I'm inspired! Thanks!!great work and I love the stamp too!

Timeless Twine said...

Super cute!!!!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super duper cute!!

Karen said...

wow....how cute and fun is this!!!

Laserwrite Promotions said...

Stunning the pink really makes it

Cath said...

Hey Lai-Yoke! Thanks again for linking up to the Thank You Challenge for Stamp It! Cards Week in the Moxie Fab World! :)