Thursday, 28 June 2012

Easel Box

*****  EDITED **** 
** WINNER AT LAWNSCAPING CHALLENGE **

*******************************************************

 As the school year is coming towards the end and Claire will be graduating from her primary school soon, I offered to make some thank you gifts for her teachers and classmates which I obviously enjoyed make them. I am afraid you will be seeing more gifts in the coming days.
Today is an easel box which is a combo between a card and a box. All the stamps are from Lawn Fawn which are distressed. Initially, I didn't know what to do with the log but I already have stamped it and I must use it somehow (does it also sounds familiar to you)? So I thought with the cowboy hat, I should do something of a western style and added some twine which fits into the challenge of Timeless Twine and to my interpretation, it became a kind of lasso thing!  This project also enters into Charisma Cardz challenge.

I also added a small tag whereby you could write a message on it which fit in the small little box.
Thank you for dropping by and have a nice day.




15 comments:

onecraftymama said...

So cute! I love his little hat :) And I can't wait to see your other gift projects - I am not a big 'project' maker so I love seeing all your fabulous ideas for them!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

What a lovely idea and a great design using the challenge colours. Thanks for sharing your creativity at Dynamic Duos.

Hilde van Rijnsoever said...

Wauw! Echt super leuk gemaakt!

brenda said...

Such an inspirational piece of work Lai-Yoke, you have such a lovely clean crisp style to your crafting and great eye for colour.

B x

Miss V said...

what a cute easel box! ^^

Barb said...

You are so creative, Lai-Yoke! What a wonderful idea for a little gift! Beautifully done! :)

Timeless Twine said...

VERY cute!!!!!! Great job =D

Lisa said...

This is adorable! It would be a great way to present a gift card as well! Love this idea Lai-Yoke :)

Brenda said...

Oh you are just too creative Lai-Yoke! This is such a beautiful gift! Love the green, very nicely done!

Melissa said...

What a cute gift idea! Love that little raccoon! :) Thanks so much for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

Kim S said...

Such a darling scene! And I love the Easel Box...I've never seen this style of card before. So glad to see you at Dynamic Duos.

melania deasy said...

Your projects look amazing!!! Thank you for playing with us at Lawnscaping :)

Anne Marie Hile said...

So cute! Love the baker's twine accent! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos! :)

shell said...

Fabulous box hun, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.
Shell xx

Scrappy Scatty said...

This is lovely
Thank you for playing along at Charisma Cardz
Love Jan
xx